Personalised painting workshop
May 12th 2018, 11am-2pm
(please arrive by 10.45am)
What will the day look like
The workshop will be held at Space@61, South London will involve up to 10 children and their a accompanying adult.
The workshop is more suitable for children ages 6+ but you’re more than welcome to bring younger children if you are confident they will be happy to take part. On arrival, and get settled and find your name sign on a table and get painting.
You and your little person will be provided with a wooden name sign personalised to you, paint and associated materials. As it’s a painting workshop I recommend wearing clothing that isn’t too precious as we creatives get messy!
We will break when ever you need drying time (for the paint and or glitter) and there will be drinks and cupcakes to indulge of course!
Each sign on completion will be yours to take home and hang as you see fit, taking pride of place.
Young siblings are welcome too, and can find entertainment at a colouring station.
What I need from you - at check out when booking I will need you to provide a names for the personalised sign (please double check spelling)
- Colour you want to paint your sign
- If you would like an extra sign to paint add one from the menu (name and colour as above)
- Age of the child
- If a sibling will be present
- Any dietary requirements (I will do my best to accommodate)
- Contact details
- Emergency contact details
- Consent for photo taking and sharing on social media (yes I consent/no I do not)
I know this is a lot to take in! But I want it to be clear on what the aim is - which overall is to have fun and create something amazing. Not just your personalised sign but friendships too.
- Each slot is per child and adult duo (including 1 sibling for the colouring station)
- Extra signs are £10 each if you would like to paint more than one name
How to book?
Select a slot from the menu and an additional sign if required
61 Cheltenham Rd
London SE15 3AF
Bus routes 343 and 484 stop nearby.
No refunds I’m afraid guys, but at my discretion sessions can be moved to a later date.